Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development
|Bulletin of Prosthetics Research, Journal of Rehabilitation R&D|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Rehabil. Res. Dev.|
United States Department of Veterans Affairs (United States)
Journal of Rehabilitation R&D:
Bulletin of Prosthetics Research:
The Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development is a peer-reviewed open access medical journal published by the Rehabilitation Research and Development Service of the Veterans Health Administration Office of Research and Development. It covers research on rehabilitation medicine. It publishes ten issues in print and electronic formats each year. The journal's website contains the full archive dating back to 1964. The journal was established in 1964 as the Bulletin of Prosthetics Research, obtaining its current name in 1983.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by:
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.