The Journal of Slavic Military Studies
|The Journal of Soviet Military Studies|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Slav. Mil. Stud.|
|Discipline||Slavic studies, military studies|
|Edited by||David Glantz|
|ISSN||‹See Tfm›1351-8046 (print)
‹See Tfm›1556-3006 (web)
The Journal of Slavic Military Studies is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes articles relating to military affairs of Central and Eastern European Slavic nations, including their history and geopolitics, as well as book reviews. It is published by Routledge and the editor-in-chief is David Glantz. It was established in 1988 as The Journal of Soviet Military Studies, obtaining its current title in 1993.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- American Bibliography of Slavic and Eastern European Studies
- America: History & Life
- CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- International Political Science Abstracts
- Lancaster Index to Defence & International Security Literature
- ProQuest databases
- "Microsoft Academic Search". Microsoft. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Journal of Slavic Military Studies Journal Country and rank". SCImago. 2007–2015. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Abstracting & indexing". The Journal of Slavic Military Studies. Routledge. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
|This military-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a journal on politics or political science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.