Journal of Social Philosophy
|Edited by||Carol C. Gould|
|J. Soc. Philos.|
The Journal of Social Philosophy is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal of social philosophy covering work of normative and practical significance concerning social and political life. It was established in 1970 and is published by John Wiley & Sons. It is an official journal of the North American Society for Social Philosophy. The editor-in-chief is Carol Gould (Hunter College and City University of New York).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- "Title and Product Update Lists". ATLA Religion Database. American Theological Library Association. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- "Journal of Social Philosophy". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- "Source details: Journal of Social Philosophy". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- "Journal of Social Philosophy". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.