Journal of Transpersonal Psychology
|Company||Association for Transpersonal Psychology|
|Based in||Palo Alto, California|
The Journal of Transpersonal Psychology (JTP) is a semi-annual, peer-reviewed academic journal which is published by the Association for Transpersonal Psychology. The journal is the principal publication in the field of Transpersonal psychology. According to sources the journal is addressing the interface between psychology and spirituality, and the area of spirituality as a legitimate topic for academic studies.
The journal was founded by Abraham Maslow and Anthony Sutich in 1969, and grew out of the humanistic psychology and counterculture of the late 1960s. According to Taylor the new journal was dedicated to the study of ultimate human capacities; unitive consciousness; peak experiences; ecstasy; mystical experiences; and self-transcendence.
Its current editor is Marcie Boucouvalas. Associate editor for research is Douglas A. MacDonald 
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- International Journal of Transpersonal Studies
- Zdenek, Marilee. "Transformations of Consciousness" (Book review). L.A Times, September 14, 1986
- Powers, Robin. Counseling and Spirituality: A Historical Review. Counseling and Values, Apr 2005, Vol.49(3), pp.217-225
- Hilgard, Ernest R. Consciousness in Contemporary Psychology. Annu. Rev. Psychol. 1980 31:1-26
- Taylor, Eugene. Transpersonal Psychology: Its several Virtues. The Humanistic Psychologist, Vol. 20, Nos. 2 and 3, pp. 285-300, 1992. Division 32, American Psychological Association
- Judy, Dwight. Transpersonal psychology: Coming of age. ReVision. Winter 94, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p99. 2p.
- Freeman, Anthony. A Daniel Come to Judgement? Dennett and the Revisioning of Transpersonal Theory. Journal of Consciousness Studies, 13(3), pages 95–109
- Aanstoos, C. Serlin, I., & Greening, T. (2000). History of Division 32 (Humanistic Psychology) of the American Psychological Association. In D. Dewsbury (Ed.), "Unification through Division: Histories of the divisions of the American Psychological Association", Vol. V. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- [ATP Home https://atpweb.org/journal.aspx#editors]Retrieved 08 desember, 201817