Journal of the American College of Cardiology
|Edited by||Valentin Fuster|
|ISO 4||J. Am. Coll. Cardiol.|
The Journal of the American College of Cardiology is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of cardiovascular disease, including original clinical studies, translational investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, review articles, and editorials interpreting and commenting on the research presented, published by the American College of Cardiology.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Current Contents, EMBASE, MEDLINE, Science Citation Index, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2019 impact factor of 20.589, ranking it third out of 136 journals in the category "Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems".
- JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- JACC: CardioOncology
- JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- JACC: Case Reports
- JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- JACC: Heart Failure
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
|This article about a scientific journal on cardiology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.