Journal of the Association for Information Systems
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Assoc. Inf. Syst.|
|Edited by||Suprateek Sarker|
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal that covers research in the areas of information systems and technology. It is an official journal of the Association for Information Systems and is published electronically. The journal was established in 2000 and is abstracted and indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 1.774.
The following persons have been editors-in-chief of the journal:
- Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University (2000-2002)
- Sirkka Jarvenppa, University of Texas at Austin (2002-2005)
- Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University (2005-2010)
- Shirley Gregor, Australian National University (2010-2013)
- Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia (2013–present)
|This article about a computer science journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.