Journal of the Royal Society Interface
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. R. Soc. Interface|
|Edited by||Leslie Dutton|
The Royal Society (United Kingdom)
The Journal of the Royal Society Interface is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering the interface between the life sciences and the physical sciences, including chemistry, engineering, materials science, mathematics, and physics. The editor-in-chief is Leslie Dutton (University of Pennsylvania). The journal was established in 2004 and is published by the Royal Society.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the Chemical Abstracts Service, Science Citation Index, BIOSIS Previews, Current Contents/Life Sciences, The Zoological Record, Scopus, and Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 3.917.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Journal of the Royal Society Interface". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Journal of the Royal Society Interface". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Media from Journal of the Royal Society Interface.|
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.