Journey into the Night
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Journey into the Night|
|Directed by||F. W. Murnau|
|Produced by||Sascha Goron|
|Written by||Harriet Bloch
Journey into the Night (German: Der Gang in die Nacht) is a 1921 silent German drama film directed by F. W. Murnau. Prints of the film still survive, thus making it the earliest surviving F. W. Murnau film as of 2013.
- Olaf Fønss as Dr. Eigil Börne
- Erna Morena as Helene
- Conrad Veidt as Der Maler
- Gudrun Bruun-Stefenssen as Lily
- Clementine Plessner
- "Der Gang in die Nacht". Film Portal (in German). Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Progressive Silent Film L ist: Journey Into the Night". Silent Era. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a German silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|