|Look up journeyman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Journeyman may refer to:
- Journeyman, a tradesman or craftsman who has completed an apprenticeship, but is not yet a Master tradesman
Arts and entertainment
- Journeyman (TV series), a 2007 American science fiction television drama
- Journeyman Pictures, an English independent distributor of topical news features, documentaries and footage
- The Journeyman Project (series), a series of award-winning first-person science fiction adventure games
- Journeyman, a 1935 novel by Erskine Caldwell
- Journeyman (album), a 1989 album by Eric Clapton
- "Journeyman" is a song from Jethro Tull's 1978 album Heavy Horses
- "Journeyman" is a song from Praying Mantis' 1993 album A Cry for the New World
- "Journeyman" is a song from Iron Maiden's 2003 album Dance of Death
- "Journeyman" is a song from Amon Tobin's 2011 album ISAM
- "Journeyman" is a song from Blackmore's Night's 2012 album A Knight In York
- The Journeymen, a folk music trio of John Phillips, Scott McKenzie and Dick Weissman
- "Journey Man" is a song from Korpiklaani's 2005 album Voice of Wilderness
- "Journeyman" is a recording name of Paul Frankland (a.k.a. Woob) and Colin Waterton.
- Journeyman (boxing), a fighter who has adequate boxing skill, but does not have the caliber of a contender or gatekeeper
- Journeyman (sports), an athlete or professional sports player who is technically competent, but unable to excel or one who plays for many different teams over the course of a career
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Journeyman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.