Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jovian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People and animals named Jovian include:
- Jovian (emperor) (Flavius Iovianus Augustus), Roman emperor (363–364 AD)
- Iovianus Pontanus (Giovanni Pontano) an Italian humanist poet.
- the Jovians and Herculians, Roman imperial guard corps
- Jovian (lemur), Coquerel's sifaka known for his role in Zoboomafoo
- Jovians, a non-playable race in the video game Eve Online
In relation to the planet, "Jovian" can refer to:
- Jovian planet, also called a giant planet—a large gaseous planet like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, or Neptune
- Jovian (fiction), a hypothetical or fictional native inhabitant of the planet Jupiter
- Jovian Chronicles, a science-fiction game
- Jovian system, the system of Jupiter's moons
- Jovian–Plutonian gravitational effect, an April Fools' Day hoax
- Joviânia, a small town in Brazil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jovian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.