Joy of life
(Redirected from Joy of Life)
Joy of life may refer to:
- Joie de vivre, the French expression which is often used in English to express the exuberant joy of being alive
- Le bonheur de vivre, a painting by Henri Matisse
- Joy of Life, a painting by Suzanne Valadon
- Joy of Living, a 1938 film directed by Tay Garnett, starring Irene Dunne and Douglas Fairbanks Jr.
- Joy of Living" The Art of Renoir, a 1952 documentary about the work of painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- The Joy of Living (Quelle joie de vivre), a 1961 film directed by René Clément
- The Joy of Life, a 2005 American film
- Joy of Life Church, an Open Bible Standard Church in Puyallup, Washington, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joy of life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.