Number of locations
|India, UAE, Singapore, United Kingdom, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, United States|
Joyalukkas is an ISO certified Indian jewellery group based in Thrissur, Kerala and Dubai, UAE. The company is named after Joy Alukkas, the company's chairman and founder. Joyalukkas group has 160 showrooms across the globe.  
Joy Alukkas was born in Thrissur, Kerala, on 29 October 1956. His father, Varghese Alukkas was a renowned jeweller and started his first jewellery showroom in 1956. Following in his father's footsteps, Joy Alukkas opened his inaugural jewellery showroom in Abu Dhabi, UAE, in 1987, and subsequent branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain and Ras Al-Khaimah, under the group Alukkas Jewellery. In 2001, the group bifurcated from the parent company and Joyalukkas Jewellery came into existence. The group has two headquarters – one in Thrissur, Kerala and one in Dubai, UAE.
Joy Alukkas (born 29 October 1956) is the chairman and managing director of Joyalukkas Jewellery, founded in 1987, with 160 jewellery showrooms spread across 11 countries. After making a prominent mark in the jewellery industry, Joy Alukkas expanded into exchange, real estate, fashion and silk sectors. His family is also considered as 3rd wealthiest and powerful family in South India.
In 2018, Forbes Middle East ranked Joy Alukkas among the Top Indian Leaders in the region. He received the Dubai Quality Appreciation Award from H.H. Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai and the ‘Business Excellence Award’ from H.H. Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Culture, Youth and Social Development. As of 2018, his total net worth was estimated at US$2 billion by Forbes.
Joyalukkas group is the 'Superbrand' award winner of United Arab Emirates for 7 years in a row (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016). The award of Superbrands is organised by Superbrands, United Arab Emirates.
In 2019, Joyalukkas won the Best Indian Diamond Retailer of the Year Award at the Retail Jeweller Middle East innovation Awards 2019. 
- Kajol 
- Hrithik Roshan
- R. Madhavan (Tamil Nadu)
- Allu Arjun (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)
- Suresh Gopi (Kerala)
- Sudeep (Karnataka)
- Hiran (West Bengal)
- Shreya Ghoshal (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, West Bengal)
- Vijay[disambiguation needed] (Tamil Nadu)
Early in the morning of Friday 25 August 2017, Joyalukkas's Forest Gate branch was breached and thieves made away with £1.8 million worth of jewellery.
- Joy Alukkas-Forbes
- News - The Hindu - 4 March 2006
- News - The Business Standard - 10 January 2014
- The Times of India - 13 November 2012
- "Joy Alukkas: The Midas touch". Forbes India. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
- "Joy Alukkas". Forbes. Retrieved 15 May 2020.
- "This year we allocated about Rs 20 cr in India for marketing on Digital: Joy Alukkas - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 16 May 2020.
- "Revealed: Top Indian business leaders in Arab world". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
- "Joy Alukkas, the man with the Midas touch: Indian jewellery magnate's rise to fame in the UAE". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- "Joy Alukkas". Forbes. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
- The Times of India - 2 October 2012
- The New Indian Express - 18 July 2011
- "Joyalukkas gets best Indian Diamond Jewellery of the Year award | THE DAILY TRIBUNE | KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN". DT News. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- Joyalukkas Fb Post
- News - The Economic Times - 07 August 2017
- The Hindu - 7 August 2012
- News - The Hindu - 18 October 2012
- The Times Of India - 10 December 2012