Joyce Aboussie, CEO Aboussie & Associates
|Employer||Aboussie & Associates, Telephone Contact Inc.|
|Home town||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Board member of||National Board of Directors and Governors of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Board of Directors and Governors
Joyce Aboussie (born 1957) is the founder and CEO of Aboussie & Associates, a firm in St. Louis, Missouri "dedicated to bringing a campaign mentality to the corporate world." She is also founder and CEO of Telephone Contact Inc., a voter contact, telemarketing and direct mail firm.
Aboussie was the National Vice Chair of Congressman Dick Gephardt’s presidential campaign and previously served as his National Political Director. She worked with Congressman Dick Gephardt at the top of his political organization for nearly 30 years.
In 2006, the St. Louis Business Journal named Aboussie one of the “Most Influential Business Women." She has been named by both St. Louis Magazine and St. Louis Business Journal as one of "40 people under 40" who make a difference in St. Louis. In 1996, the St. Louis Post Dispatch described Aboussie as being "respected by top Republicans as well as Democrats as someone with the technology and staff at her fingertips to reach thousands...in one night's time."
In 1983, Aboussie was the youngest person ever elected to the National Board of Directors and Governors of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In 2006, Aboussie was elected as the first woman Chairperson of the ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Board of Directors and Governors. St. Jude, based in Memphis, Tennessee is now the largest health care charity in the nation, and was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas.
- "Aboussie & Associates". http://www.aboussieassociates.com/. Retrieved 17 March 2015. External link in
- "Joyce Aboussie". St. Louis Business Journal. 2000-01-28. Retrieved 2007-08-03.
- Johnson, Julia M. (2006-08-11). "Joyce Aboussie". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 2007-08-03.
- Berger, Jerry (August 18, 1996). "25 Most Influential St. Louisans". St. Louis Post Dispatch. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Board of Directors and Governors