Jiangte Joylong Automobile
Official Chinese logo
|Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province.|
|Footnotes / references|
Joylong Automobile (officially Jiangsu Joylong Automobile Co., Ltd.), is a Chinese automobile and bus manufacturer based in Shanghai. It was established in 2007. Sales mainly cover Asian, Middle Eastern, South American, and African countries.
The company was founded in 2007 in Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province.
Joylong produces city cars, MPVs, passenger and logistics vans, minibuses, and tourist buses.
Passenger vehicles (City cars and MPVs):
- Joylong EM3 - An electric city car
- Joylong EM5 - An electric MPV
- Joylong EF5 - The electric version of the Joylong iFly
- Joylong EF9 - The electric version of the Joylong iFly
- Joylong iFly - An MPV heavily inspired by the second generation Toyota Alphard
Passenger vans: (Variations of the A series van, a van inspired by the Toyota HiAce)
- Joylong V300
- Joylong A4 Cargo
Minibuses: (Variations of the C series minibus, a bus inspired by the Toyota Coaster)
- Joylong C6
- "Company profile". Joylong Automobile. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Joylong Pakistan to enter country's light commercial vehicle market".
- "Joylong Automobile copies yet Another Toyota".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Joylong vehicles.|