|Directed by||Greydon Clark|
|Produced by||Greydon Clark|
|Written by||Al Gomez|
|Cinematography||Nicholas Josef von Sternberg|
|Edited by||Larry Bock|
|Distributed by||Citadel Films|
|Box office||$3,952,448 (USA)|
Jefferson Bailey (Scott McGinnis) runs the most popular video arcade in town, much to the chagrin of local businessman Joseph Rutter (Joe Don Baker). With his two bumbling nephews, Rutter aims to frame Bailey and have his business shut down. Bailey, however, is wise to Rutter's plan and teams with best friends Eugene Grobit (Leif Green) and McDorfus (Jim Greenleaf) to stop this scheme, which also involves a video game duel with punker King Vidiot (Jon Gries).
- Joe Don Baker as Joseph Rutter
- Leif Green as Eugene Groebe
- Jim Greenleaf as Jonathan Andrew McDorfus
- Scott McGinnis as Jefferson Bailey
- Jon Gries as King Vidiot (credited as Jonathan Gries)
- Corinne Bohrer as Patsy Rutter
- John Diehl as Arnie
- John Voldstad as Max
- Reid Cruickshanks as Coach Straight
- Morgan Lofting as Mrs. Rutter
- Kym Malin as Lola
- Kim G. Michel as Alva
- Jacqulin Cole as Alexis Wheeler
- Logan Ramsey as Mayor Neville
- Justine Lenore as Nurse Tubitt
The production took 13 days and allowed the image of Pac-Man by video game developer Midway Games to be used in the film. Also, they allowed the filmmakers to showcase Satan's Hollow and the unreleased Super Pac-Man during the film's climactic video game showdown.
The film's soundtrack was released in November 2015 by Eczema Records.
- Joysticks at Box Office Mojo
- Jim Greenleaf "Dorfus Maneuver At California Extreme" http://jimgreenleaf.wordpress.com July 13, 2010 http://jimgreenleaf.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/dorfus-maneuver-at-california-extreme/
- "Joysticks". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- Eczema Records catalog, retrieved Nov. 5, 2015 http://www.eczemarecords.com/collections/all
|This film article about a 1980s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|