|Full name||Jozo Šiško Šimunović|
|Date of birth||4 August 1994|
|Place of birth||Zagreb, Croatia|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 January 2016.
He started playing football at age of 7 in his village, Gornja Lomnica. At the age of 12 he joined Dinamo Zagreb from Hrvatski Dragovoljac.
He made his debut for Dinamo Zagreb on 16 March 2013 against Istra 1961, coming as a 90th-minute substitute. On 30 March 2013, he scored his first goal for Dinamo Zagreb against Zadar in the 34th minute.
In the 2013–14 season he helped Dinamo to their ninth League title in a row, making 32 appearances in all competitions, and made it 10-in-a-row in 2015, where he made 30 appearances in all competitions.
On 1 September 2015, Šimunović joined Scottish Premiership side Celtic for an undisclosed fee. He made his debut on 17 September, playing in Celtic's 2–2 draw away against Ajax Amsterdam in the Europa League.
He has been capped at under-14, under-15, under-16, under-17, under-18, under-19, under-20 and under-21 level for Croatia scoring three goals, against Germany for the under-15's, Austria for the under-17's and Norway for the under-21's. He was captain of the Croatia under-17 and the Croatia under-19 teams and is current captain of the Croatia under-21 team. In September 2015, he received a first call-up for the senior national team, for the last Euro 2016 qualifying matches, against Bulgaria and Malta, as a reserve player for already injured Dejan Lovren, but Šimunović has suffered a small injury days after the call-up, removing him for the games against Bulgaria and Malta.
- As of 23 January 2015
- Croatian First League: (3) 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15
- Croatian Cup: (1) 2015
- Croatian Super Cup: (1) 2013
- Croatian U19 League: (1) 2010–11
- Croatian U17 League: (2) 2008–09, 2009–10
- "Istra 1961 vs. Dinamo Zagreb 0 - 0". Soccerway.com. Global Sports Media. Retrieved October 7, 2013.
- "Dinamo Zagreb vs. Zadar 5 - 0". Soccerway.com. Global Sports Media. Retrieved October 7, 2013.
- "Jozo Simunovic: I can be a winner at Celtic". Celtic FC. celticfc.net. 3 September 2015. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "Jozo Simunovic: Celtic sign Dinamo Zagreb defender". BBC Sport. BBC. 1 September 2015. Retrieved 2 September 2015.
- "Jozo Šimunović Trophies". Soccerway.
- Cuddihy, Paul. "Simunovic pleased with his Celtic debut". Celtic FC (18 September 2015). Retrieved 2 November 2015.
- "Jozo Šimunović". hnf-cff.hr.
- "Celtic defender Jozo Šimunović will miss Croatia's qualifiers against Bulgaria and Malta due to injury, with Duje Ćaleta-Car called up as his replacement". hns-cff.hr. 2 October 2015. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
|This biographical article relating to Croatian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|