From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Juárez (disambiguation))
Juárez may refer to a number of places and things, most of which are named after Benito Juárez, former President of Mexico.
Mexican cities and towns
- Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, a large city on the border with the United States
- Colonia Juárez (disambiguation), multiple uses
- Juárez, Nuevo León, a city and municipality
- Juárez, Chiapas, a small city and municipality
- Juárez, Coahuila, a small town and municipality
- Juárez, Hidalgo, a small town and municipality
- Juárez, Michoacán, a municipality
- Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco, the state university of Tabasco, Mexico
- Sierra de Juárez, a mountain range in the state of Baja California, Mexico
- Metro Juárez, a Mexico City metro station
- Juárez, former name of the San Nicolás metro station in Monterrey, Mexico
- Juárez (SITEUR), a station of the Guadalajara light rail system, Mexico
- Juarez, Texas, a small census-designated place in the United States
- Juarez (film), a 1939 movie starring Paul Muni as Benito Juárez
- Juarez (album), a 1975 album by Terry Allen
- Juárez Cartel, a Mexican drug cartel founded in Ciudad Juárez
- "Juarez" (song), a song by Gerard Way, the seventh track from the 2014 album Hesitant Alien
- Juárez–Lincoln International Bridge, a major bridge linking Laredo, Texas with Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Benito Juárez (disambiguation) for a list of articles related to the full name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juárez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.