Juan Carlos Lemus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Juan Carlos Lemus García|
|Born||May 6, 1965|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||71 kg (157 lb)|
|Rated at||Light Middleweight|
Recently he resides in Canary Islands.
- Defeated Arkadiy Topayev (Unified Team) 11-0
- Defeated Markus Beyer (Germany) RSCH 1 (0:44)
- Defeated Igors Saplavskis (Latvia) 12-2
- Defeated György Mizsei (Hungary) 10-2
- Defeated Orhan Delibaş (Netherlands) 6-1
Boxan gold medal Pre-olympics Barcelona 1992 and best boxer of the tournament also, with Oscar de la Hoya.
|This biographical article related to a Cuban boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Cuban Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|