Juan Carlos Oleniak
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Juan Carlos Oleniak (born March 4, 1942 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is a former Argentine footballer who played for clubs in Argentina, Mexico and Chile, as well as the Argentina national football team in the FIFA World Cup Chile 1962.
- Racing Club 1960-1961
- Argentinos Juniors 1962
- Racing Club 1963-1964
- Universidad de Chile 1965-1968
- Santiago Wanderers 1968-1970
- Veracruz 1971
- San Martín de Mendoza 1972-1973
- Racing Club 1961 (Argentine Championship)
- "Breves" [Briefs] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 24 November 1990. p. 18.
|This biographical article related to Argentine football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|