Juan Díaz may refer to:
- Juan Díaz Canales (born 1972), Spanish comics artist
- Juan Díaz Sánchez (1948–2013), Spanish footballer
- Juan Díaz Pardeiro (born 1976), actor in Aquí no hay quien viva
- Juan Díaz de Solís (1470–1516), Spanish navigator
- Juan Díaz (boxer) (born 1983), Mexican-American boxer
- Juan Díaz (first baseman) (born 1974), Cuban baseball player
- Juan Díaz (shortstop) (born 1988), Dominican baseball shortstop
- Juan Díaz (conquistador) (1480–1549), Spanish conquistador
- Juan Manuel Díaz (born 1987), Uruguayan football (soccer) player
- Juan García Díaz (1940–2013), Spanish footballer
- Juan Díaz (taekwondo) (born 1981), Venezuelan taekwondo practitioner
- Juan Díaz (friar) (died 1651), Salvadoran friar known for writing an early Salvadoran work
- Juan David Díaz (born 1987), Colombian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juan Díaz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.