Juan Diego Gutiérrez
|Full name||Juan Diego Gutiérrez de la Casas|
|Date of birth||28 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Peru|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|–2012||Univ. San Martín|
|2011–2014||Univ. San Martín||40||(4)|
|2017||→ Universitario (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 July 2017.
Possessor of large amounts of stamina, Gutierrez keeps a high performance throughout the entirety of a match. A piercing attacker and a diligent tactician, he is able to play in any position that requires fantasy or sobriety.
Universidad San Martín
Gutiérrez made his professional debut in the Torneo Descentralizado on 27 November 2011 in Round 29 of the 2011 season against Cienciano. He was given his debut by former manager Aníbal Ruiz as he was substituted in for Christian Cueva in the 85th minute of the match, which finished in a 2–0 win for his side. He only managed to make that one league appearance and mainly played in the reserve team that season.
The following season, he was promoted to the first team squad by manager Franco Navarro for the start of the 2012 season. He made his Descentralizado debut that season away to the Inca Garcilaso Stadium against Cienciano and played until the 83rd minute before coming off for Khader Jasaui, as the match eventually finished in a 2–0 loss for his side. In his third match of the season he scored his first league goal in the 1–2 loss at home to Sport Huancayo.
- "Player - Juan Diego Gutiérrez". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 11 April 2011.
- "Match: U. San Martin de Porres 2-0 Cienciano". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- "Descentralizado 2012 Cronica Del Partido: Cienciano 2-0 U. San Martín" (in Spanish). ovacion.pe. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- "Informacion del jugador - Juan Diego Gutiérrez" (in Spanish). ovacion.pe. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- "Vejle henter peruvianske Guti" (in Danish). Retrieved 17 July 2016.