Juan Gómez may refer to:
- Juan Gómez González, Spanish footballer who played for Real Madrid during the 1970s and 1980s
- Juan Gómez de Mora, Spanish architect who helped construct the town of Simancas
- Juan Gómez (boxer), boxer who fought Julian Solis in St. Maarten in December 1975, see Boxing at the 1993 Central American and Caribbean Games
- Juan Vicente Gómez, president of Venezuela on three occasions between 1908 and 1935
- Juan Gómez (Mexican footballer), Mexican footballer who played for CF Atlas and Mexico
- Juan Gómez (musician), former bassplayer for the band Opal
- Juan Gómez-Jurado, Spanish journalist
- Juan Gómez-Quiñones, American historian, poet and activist
- Juan Gualberto Gómez, Afro-Cuban revolutionary leader, writer and Cuban Representative and Senator
- Juan Sebastián Gómez, Colombian tennis player who was the top ranking male junior player for 2010.
- Juan Gómez (also known as John Gómez or Panther John), semi-legendary guide and boat pilot who lived in southwest Florida in the late 1800s. Claimed to have a connection with the mythical pirate José Gaspar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|