From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Juan Ibáñez grape, see Graciano.
Juan Ibáñez (April 20, 1938 – September 12, 2000) was a Mexican actor, film director, producer and writer. He was born in Guanajuato, Guanajuato and died in Mexico City.
- Un alma pura, (1965) writer, director
- Los caifanes (a.k.a. The Outsiders) (1967) writer, director
- Fear Chamber (1968) co-director
- House of Evil (1968) co-director
- The Adolescents (1968) writer
- The Incredible Invasion (a.k.a. Alien Terror) (1971) co-director
- La generala (1971) writer, director
- Isle of the Snake People (1971) writer, co-director (as Jhon Ibanez)
- Divinas palabras (1978) writer, director
- A fuego lento (1980) writer, director
|This article about a Mexican film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|