Juan Pedro Lanzani
|Juan Pedro Lanzani|
Lanzani in 2011
|Birth name||Juan Pedro Lanzani|
August 24, 1990 |
Buenos Aires, Federal District, Argentina
|Occupation(s)||Actor, singer, former child`s model, spokesperson|
|Associated acts||Teen Angels and Cris Morena|
Juan Pedro Lanzani ((Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxwam ˈpeðɾo lanˈsani]; born August 24, 1990 in Buenos Aires) also known as Peter Lanzani, is an Argentine actor, singer and former child's model. He is the best known for his roles on the Cris Morena television series Chiquititas Sin Fin, Casi Ángeles, and as a member of music group Teen Angels.
Juan Pedro Lanzani was born on August 24, 1990. He studied at Anunciación de Maria School and Belgrano Day School in Buenos Aires. He has three brothers. Lanzani used to play rugby professionally, but dropped it due to his pursuit of an actor career.
In 2004, began his career as a model for Mimo & Co. In 2006, made his television debut playing Gadfly on the series Chiquititas of Argentina produced by Cris Morena[disambiguation needed], starring Jorgelina Aruzzi and Gaston Ricaud, which aired on Telefe.
In 2007 to 2010, Lanzani played the title role of Thiago Bedoya Agüero in Casi Angeles. The series, which became one of the most popular programs on television, was also taken to the theater performing at the Grand Rex, where it broke box office records and became "the second most seen in the history of Argentine theater. " In a survey conducted in the electronic version of the Argentine newspaper The Nation, Juan Pedro Lanzani was chosen the "best of the small screen heartthrob 2010".
In 2011, he played opposite Facundo Arana in the comedy Cuando Me Sonreís. un personaje antagónico que competía con el protagonista, Facundo Arana, por el amor de Luna (interpretada por Julieta Díaz).
In 2012, Lacroix played Elisha, grandson of the protagonist (Mirtha Legrand), in the miniseries La Dueña. The series began in April and ended in November of that year. In June 2012, made a special appearance on the soap opera Dulce Amor, starring Carina Zampini and Sebastian Estevanez, in where she played Fede La serie inició sus emsiones en abril y finalizó en noviembre del mismo año.
The following year, Lanzani received a proposal from Cris Morena, who gave him his first job in television to star in the series Aliados que comenzó sus transmisiones por la cadena Telefe en junio de 2013.
In 2015 he filmed his first movie with Guillermo Francella; The Clan is inspired by a notorious true-life crime syndicate, the Clan Puccio.
Acting in Almost Angels led to Lanzani becoming a member of the pop band Teen Angels, formed by the main cast of the series: Lali Esposito, Eugenia Suarez (later replaced by Rocío Igarzábal), Nicolas Riera and Gaston Dalmau.
|2013||Teen Angels, el adiós||same|
|2015||El Clan||Alejandro Puccio|
|2006||Chiquititas Sin Fin||Nicolás "Tabano" Ramírez|
|2007—2010||Casi Ángeles||Thiago Bedoya Agüero|
|2011||Cuando me sonreís||Germán|
|2012||La Dueña||Eliseo Lacroix|
|2013||Aliados||Noah Garcia Iturbe|
|2014||Señores Papis||Martín Frenkel|
|2015||La Leona||Brian Miller|
- Official Website
- Rebossio, Marcelo. "Peter Lanzani – Fin y comienzo de etapa". Norte Show. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- Redacción (2010). "Peter Lanzani: el galán 2010". La Nación. Retrieved 1 December 2010.
- "Peter Lanzani se suma a Cuando me Sonreís". pronto.com.ar. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Peter Lanzani, el nieto de Mirtha". television.com.ar. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Peter Lanzani se suma a La Dueña". diaadia.com.ar. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- Redacción (22 November 2012). "La Dueña tuvo un final feliz". El show de la mañana. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- "Cris Morena planea su nueva tira juvenil y ya tentó a un ex Teen Angel". primiciasya.com. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Cris Morena vuelve a la TV y busca a sus "Aliados"". pronto.com.ar. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Cris Morena regresa el año próximo a la televisión". elsolonline.com. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- Redacción (22 March 2012). "Los ángeles se tomaron el vuelo". Minuto Uno. Retrieved 1 December 2012.