From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The native form of this personal name is Schwanner János. This article uses Western name order when mentioning individuals.
|Full name||János Schwanner|
|Date of birth||5 February 1921|
|Place of birth||Szombathely, Hungary|
|Date of death||8 May 2015(aged 94)|
|Place of death||Auckland, New Zealand|
|–||Budapesti Postás SE|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
Schwanner was born János Schwanner in Hungary to parents of Hungarian and Chilean descent. While playing football in Chile he took up Chilean citizenship and adopted the Spanish name Juan.
- Elhunyt Schwanner János (Hungarian)
- "Janos SCHWANNER (1963)" (in Dutch). Club Brugges. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
- "Die Trainer" (in German). Grazer Athletiksport Klub. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
- "National Coaches". NZ Football. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Switzerland - Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". RSSSF. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
- "Australian Player Database - S". ozfootball.net. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
|This biographical article related to Chilean football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|