|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Chairman||Mohammad Omar Faroque Chowdhury|
|General Secretary||Md. Harunur Rashid|
|Founder||Sheikh Fazlul Haq Mani|
|Founded||11 November 1972|
|Headquarters||23, Bangabondhu Avenue, Dhaka|
The Bangladesh Awami Jubo League (Bengali: বাংলাদেশ আওয়ামী যুবলীগ) commonly known as the Jubo League, is the first youth organization of Bangladesh founded by Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani. It is the youth wing of Bangladesh Awami League. Jubo league's current chairman is Mohammad Omar Faroque Chowdhury and General Secretary is Md. Harunur Rashid. They were elected on the sixth congress of Juboleague held on 14 July 2012.
- Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) on 23 may arrested a Jubo League activist from Basanterbagh village, Begumganj upazila, Noakhali District with an illegal gun.
- Detective Branch (DB) of the local police arrested Gias, a Jubo League leader in Kotwali area, Chittagong for involvement in the murder of security guard of Al Arafah Islami Bank’s Muradpur Branch during an attempted robbery.
- Jubo League engaged in street fighting with Bangladesh Chhatra league over dropping of tender for government contract worth 100 million taka in Barisal City. About a dozen people were injured including a journalist.
List of activists Killed
- Jahir Uddin, 30, was a local activist of Jubo League was murdered in Kabirhat area in Begumganj upazila, Noakhali District on 22 may, 2015.
- Akbar Ali an activist of Jubo League was murdered in Begumganj upazila in Noakhali on 20 may, 2015.
- Kamal Uddin, 22, an activist of Jubo league of Lohagara upazila of Chittagong was killed on 21 may, 2015.
- Mohammad Yusuf, 35, president of Anderchar union unit Jubo League was killed on march 5, 2015 by alleged members of opposition party.
- Md Mollah Arif, joint secretary of Jubo League’s ward number 2 unit, was killed Jorpukur Math area of North Goran, Dhaka on 9 April 2015.
- যুবলীগের চেয়ারম্যান ওমর ফারুক, সম্পাদক হারুন Archived 4 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine., Prothom Alo
- "Jubo League founding day observed". The Independent. Dhaka. 12 November 2002.
- "Jubo League man hacked to death". The Daily Star. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- Mahmud, Tarek. "Jubo League leader, 3 others arrested for bank guard murder". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "BCL, Jubo League clash in Barisal". The Daily Star. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Jubo League activist slaughtered in Noakhali". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Ctg Jubo League activist hacked to death". The Daily Star. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Jubo League man killed, 50 injured". The Daily Star. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- Hasan, Kamrul. "Police: Jubo League leader Arif was killed for refusing to carry out illegal activity". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
|This article about a Bangladeshi political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|