With Anzhi in 2011
|Full name||Jucilei da Silva|
|Date of birth||6 April 1988|
|Place of birth||São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder / Central midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 July 2016.
He made his debut for Corinthians against Internacional on 10 May 2009, as the team lost 1–0. On 26 July 2010, he was called, by his former Corinthians coach Mano Menezes, to his first appearance for the Brazilian national team.
After making 99 appearances in all competitions for Anzhi in just under three years, Jucilei moved to Al Jazira in the UAE Arabian Gulf League on 13 January 2014. He acquired Palestine citizenship to be counted as an Asian player, thus avoiding the foreign quota.
On 28 June 2015, it was announced that Jucilei signed with Shandong Luneng in the Chinese Super League. On 1 Mar 2016, Jucilei scored his first goal for Shandong Luneng in Asian Champions League against Buriram United. He was also awarded for the player of the match.
|Shandong Luneng Taishan|
- "Futpedia: Jucilei (Jucilei da Silva)" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- "Anzhi Sign Corinthians' Jucilei Da Silva For €10 Million". Goal.com.
- "Jucilei to Al Jazira". http://fc-anji.ru/. Retrieved 14 January 2014. External link in
- Westwood, Chris (6 August 2014). "Brazilian midfielder Jucilei to become Palestinian: The 26-year-old will now qualify to play for Palestine". SambaFoot. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- Song Miou. "Former Corinthian player Jucilei joins Shandong Luneng (sic)". news.xinhuanet.com. Retrieved 2015-06-28.
- Jucilei profile at Soccerway
- Jucilei at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile on Al Jazira official website (English)
- Profile on UAE Arabian Gulf League official website (English)
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|