Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Juda may mean the following:
- Juda, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Wisconsin USA
- Ouidah, or Whydah, a port city in Benin
- Adele Juda (1888–1949), Austrian psychologist and neurologist
- King Juda, Operation Crossroads, chieftain of Bikini Atoll
- Tomaki Juda, son of King Juda; Member of Parliament, Marshall Islands
- "Juda" (song), a 2003 song by the Macedonian band Mizar
- "Juda", a 1999 song by Rebecca F. on It's All About You
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.