Location in Green County and the state of Wisconsin.
|Green County and the state of Wisconsin.|
|• Total||0.267 sq mi (0.69 km2)|
|• Land||0.267 sq mi (0.69 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||846 ft (258 m)|
|• Density||1,300/sq mi (520/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1577668|
Juda is an unincorporated census-designated place located in the town of Jefferson, in Green County, Wisconsin, United States. Juda is 5 miles east of Monroe along Wisconsin State Highway 11, and 81. As of the 2010 census, its population was 357.
On March 30, 1967, nine students from Juda's Union High School, all girls, were killed when a Delta Air Lines DC-8 jet crashed into the motel where they had been staying during a senior class trip to New Orleans, Louisiana. 
- The Juda School District is located in Juda.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Juda, Wisconsin
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 6 April 2011.
- "18 Killed as Jet Rips Motel, Sets Fires", Chicago Tribune, March 31, 1967, p1
- http://www.judaschool.com/ Juda School District webpage
|This article about a location in Green County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|