From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Judge is an official who presides over a court.
|Look up judge, iudex, Justice, justice, or your Honor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Judge|
Judge or Judges may also refer to:
- Barrister, a superior lawyer that are appointed as QC
- Judge, an alternative name for a sports referee, umpire or linesman
- Judge, an alternative name for an adjudicator in a competition in theatre, music, sport, etc.
- Judge, an alternative name/Aviator call sign for a member of the Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy
- Biblical judges, an office of authority in the early history of Israel
- Book of Judges, seventh book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament
- See Judge (surname)
- Archadian Judges, fictional characters from the game Final Fantasy 12
- Judge (2000 AD), a fictional office in the Judge Dredd comic strip
- Judge (Buffyverse), a fictional demon appearing in the series Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Judge Holden, a character from Cormac McCarthy's novel Blood Meridian, loosely based on a historical 19th century scalp-hunter
- Judge (novel), a 2008 novel by Karen Traviss
- Judge (magazine), a late 19th-century United States publication
- Judge (manga), a 1989 manga series
- Judge (band), hardcore punk band from New York City
- The Judge (TV series), a syndicated television drama that ran from 1986–92 starring Bob Shield as Judge Robert J. Franklin
- The Judge (1960 film), a 1960 Swedish drama film directed by Alf Sjöberg. It was entered into the 1961 Cannes Film Festival
- The Judge (1984 film), a 1984 French crime drama film directed by Philippe Lefebvre. The film was shown at the 1984 Mystfest where it was nominated in the category of Best Picture
- The Judge (2014 film), a 2014 American drama film directed by David Dobkin
- Judge, Minnesota, a community in the United States
- Judge, Missouri, a community in the United States
- The Judge (British Columbia), a mountain in the Columbia Mountains
- Brandeis Judges, the varsity athletics teams at Brandeis University
- Judge (Magic: the Gathering), a tournament official in the collectible card game
- Pontiac GTO Judge, an automobile
- Taurus Judge, a firearm made by Taurus that fires both .45 Long Colt and .410 shot shells.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Judge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.