Judith Eisler (born 1962) is an artist based in New York.
Eisler was born in New York and is currently living in New York and Vienna. She is a painter who gathers source imagery from watching films and photographing stills from the footage. Her works typically have glossy surfaces and feature blurred, anonymous imagery. She has been compared to Gerhard Richter due to their similar working method. Since 2009 she teaches painting at the University of Applied Arts Vienna, Austria.
- Prague Biennale, Galleria Nazionale Veletrzni Palac, Prague
- Painters, Galleri K, Oslo
- Drive, He Said, Grimm + Rosenfeld, Munich
- Much Madness is Divinest Sense, Cohan and Leslie, New York
- I Love My Scene, Mary Boone, New York
- Rapt, Cohan and Leslie, New York
- Anhauchen, Galerie Krobath Wimmer, Vienna
- The Painting of Modern Life, Hayward Gallery, London
- Counterparts, Contemporary Arts Center of Virginia, Virginia
- I Don't Believe It-I Won't Let It Happen, Cohan and Leslie, New York