This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Life and career
Hann presented BBC's Tomorrow's World between 1974 and 1994. She has since made television guest appearances, and also some TV commercials. In 1997 she appeared in a Shredded Wheat advertisement, in which she used her scientific judgement to inform viewers that the product could possibly help keep their hearts healthy. In 2006 she presented Two's A Crowd, a series on BBC Radio 4 that searched for the secrets of human identity. She runs her own media training and presentation skills company with her husband John Exelby.
Judith Hann lives on a farm near the small town of Lechlade, in the Cotswolds. She is married to John Exelby, a former executive at BBC News; they have two sons. She is passionate about herbs and has a very large garden. She is the daughter of former Derby County footballer and trainer Ralph Hann.
- Tomorrow's World (BBC1) presenter (1974–1994) (she was the show's longest-serving presenter)
- The Risk Business (BBC1) - presenter (1980)
- Not with a Bang (ITV) as herself (1990)
- Shooting Stars with Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer (BBC2) - Episode #3.7 (1997) as herself.
- Tomorrow's World Live (BBC4) - one-off special (2018) co-presenter
- How Science Works ISBN 0-7513-0832-3 (1991).
- The Food of Love ISBN 1-85225-025-9 (1987).
- Judith Hann's Total Health Plan ISBN 0-552-99242-9 (1984).
- But What About the Children? A Working Parents' Guide to Child Care" ISBN 0-370-10441-2 (1976).
- The Family Scientist ISBN 0-354-04361-7 (1979).
- The Perfect Baby? ISBN 0-297-78125-1 (1982).
- Herbs (2017).
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|