Judith Olszowy-Schlanger, FBA is a French Jewish studies scholar who specialises in medieval Jewish documents. Since September 2018, she has been President of the Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies at the University of Oxford.
Since 2002 Olszowy-Schlanger has been Professor of Hebrew and Judaeo-Arabic Manuscript Studies at the École Pratique des Hautes Études (EPHE) in Paris, France, a position she continues to hold in conjunction with her appointment at Oxford. From 2010 to 2014, she was also President of the European Association for Jewish Studies. In March 2018, she was announced as the next President of the Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies, University of Oxford. She took up the appointment on 1 September 2018, and was additionally elected a Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford.
- "Judith Olszowy - Schlanger" (PDF). Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies. March 2018. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Judith OLSZOWY-SCHLANGER". saprat.ephe.sorbonne.fr (in French). Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Professor Judith Olszowy-Schlanger". British Academy. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- Rocker, Simon (9 March 2018). "First woman head for Oxford Hebrew Centre". The Jewish Chronicle. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Appointment of Professor Judith Olszowy-Schlanger as President". Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies. 26 June 2018. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "British Academy Fellowship reaches 1,000 as 42 new UK Fellows are welcomed". British Academy. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 14 March 2018.