|Occupation||writer, book designer, publisher|
Judith Schalansky (born 20 September 1980, in Greifswald) is a German writer, book designer and publisher. She is the author of four books. Her book Atlas of Remote Islands was the winner of the prize for the most beautiful German book of the year in 2009. In 2012, she won the same prize for The Giraffe’s Neck. Schalansky has degrees in both art history and communication design.
- Fraktur Mon Amour (2006; English edition: 2008)
- Blau steht dir nicht (2008)
- Atlas of Remote Islands (2009; English edition: 2010)
- The Giraffe’s Neck (2011; English edition: 2014)
- "Island books: Judith Schalansky". The Island Review. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- "JPL Small-Body Database Browser: 95247 Schalansky (2002 CH52)". Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
|This article about a German writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|