This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Judith Wills (born 1949 - ) is a British author, food and health journalist, magazine editor and columnist. She was born in Oxfordshire, the youngest child of a telephone salesman and an ex-primary schoolteacher and was educated at the Oxford College of Technology (now Oxford Brookes University . She lives on the borders of Herefordshire and Wales.
In 1967, at age 17, she moved to London and became a secretary, then a writer, for the UK’s pop culture magazine Fabulous at the end of the Swinging Sixties, and spent many years in the London media and show business scene.
She has also written numerous related diet books, cookbooks, and an autobiography, Keith Moon Stole My Lipstick, published by UKA Press in 2008, and held in 10 libraries according to WorldCat  The book has been featured in The Daily Mail, Women’s Weekly and Candis Magazine.
- The Food Bible First publish in 1998 by London : Quadrille, ISBN 9781899988976, and New York : Simon & Schuster Editions ISBN 9780684856926 Revised ed.. in 2007.
- translated into Chinese as Shi wu sheng jing : jun heng yin shi yu jian kang zhi nan, into Spanish as Alimentos que consumimos : guía definitiva sobre lo bueno y lo malo de los productos alimentarios, and into Polish as Biblia żywności i żywienia
- The Diet Bible
- Feeding Kids London : Headline, 2009.
- The Green Food Bible
- The Garden to Kitchen Expert with Dr D. G. Hessayon, Transworld, 2011.
- The Children’s Food Bible
- Take Off 10 Years In 10 Weeks
- Everyday Eating for Babies and Children
- Midlife, New Life London : Quadrille, 2005
- 6 Ways to Lose a Stone in 6 Weeks
- The Omega Diet
- Judith Wills’ Slimmer's Cookbook
- Judith Wills’ Virtually Vegetarian
Magazines and Newspapers
Wills has written for national magazines and newspapers, including The Daily Mail, The Mirror, Daily Express, Good Housekeeping, Woman’s Weekly, Zest, Slimming, Marie Claire, Teletext and Waitrose Food Illustrated.