Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jugo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jugo is the name for the Mediterranean wind that blows from the Sahara.
Jugo may also refer to:
- Jugo bean, alternative name for the Bambara groundnut
- Jugo (Naruto), an antagonist in the Japanese animated series Naruto
- Jugo (poem), 1930s poem by Jakub Deml
- Zastava Koral, subcompact Yugoslav car widely known as the Yugo, or in some markets, the Jugo
People with the family name Jugo include:
- Jenny Jugo (1904–2001), Austrian film star
- Bogs Jugo (born 1979), drummer in Philippine rock band Pupil
- Amer Jugo (born 1982), Bosnian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jugo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.