Juice It Up!
Juice It Up! is a franchised raw juice and smoothie bar company. It has 89 locations in its chain with plans to expand and open up 13 more in 2017-2018. Juice It Up! delivers real fruit handcrafted fruit and veggie smoothies, fresh squeezed raw juices, acai and pitaya superfruit and smoothie bowls, and cold-pressed bottled juices and shots, as well as healthy snacks. Frank Easterbrook is the company's principal owner along with being the President and CEO. The company is based in Irvine, California, and originated in 1995.
Frank Easterbrook has been the principal owner, President, and CEO of Juice It Up! since 2001. It was founded in 1995 when its first location in Brea, California opened. He is also the chief executive for Juice It Up!’s management service company, Balboa Brands, Inc.
Beginning in August 2011, Juice It Up! began retrofitting its locations with Raw Juice Bars. This allowed the company to offer additional beverage blends beyond its smoothies that were also healthy and functional, and the first Raw Juice Bar opened in January 2012. It has now been recognized as the company with the most Raw Juice Bars in Orange County, California.
Juice It Up! features smoothies along with the new Raw Juice Bar additions at all locations. The juice bars offer a variety of juice blends, from innovative juices to a create-your-own option. Fresh wheatgrass and ginger shots are also available. The company's juices consist of a blend of micronutrient-rich fruits and vegetables such as kale, spinach, cucumber, beets, and carrots, among others.
Juice It Up! is also in the process of adding Bowl Bars to all of its locations, where customers can watch their superfruit and smoothie bowls being made, with the option of customizing the bowl and toppings. Juice It Up! was the first company to introduce Sambazon Acai to the United States and still uses the anti-oxidant rich acai from Sambazon today.
In 2017, Juice It Up! launched its cold-pressed bottled juice and shot line, which features six unique juices and three shots with ingredients such as activated charcoal, turmeric, Himalayan pink salt, and other ingredients not found in the made-to-order juices.
- "Juice It Up! Celebrates 25 Raw Juice Bar Locations Throughout California". RestaurantNews.com. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice It Up! Celebrates 25 Raw Juice Bar Locations Throughout California". Restaurant Magazine. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Kutnick, Geoff. "Juice It Up! to Transform 85 Locations Into Raw Juice Bars". Foodbeast. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice It Up! looking at Chandler (p.24)". San Tan Sun News. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "The Growth 40". QSR. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice it Up! Opens in Glendora". GlendoraPatch. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice It Up! The Culture: What's New..". Juice It Up!. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Restaurants and Markets". SDSU Dining Services. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Tice, Carol. "Building Your Own Jared: How One Chain Chose a Brand Ambassador". Forbes. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Jennings, Lisa. "Fresh juice boosts sales at Juice It Up!". Restaurant News. Retrieved 24 February 2013.