|Look up Juli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juli may refer to:
- Juli (band), a rock/pop band from Germany
- Juli District, one district of the province Chucuito in Puno Region, Peru
- Juli (city), the capital of Juli District
- Juli (footballer) (born 1981), Spanish footballer whose full name is Julián Cerdá Vicente
- Juli, character from Street Fighter, see list of Street Fighter characters
- Juli, female nickname, for Julia, Juliette, Julianna, Julianne or similar names
- Julis, short for Junge Liberale, the Young Liberals youth organization in Germany and Austria
- Julis, village and local council in Israel
- July (disambiguation)
- Julie (disambiguation)
- Juliette (disambiguation)
- Julieta (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.