Yulia Alexandrovna Lemigova
20 June 1972
|Title||Miss USSR 1990|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss USSR 1990|
Miss Universe 1991
Lemigova was first runner-up at Miss USSR in 1990, elevated to be crowned Miss USSR following the disqualification of the original winner, Maria Kezha, for being underage.
Lemigova moved to Western Europe after being crowned Miss USSR, eventually basing herself in Paris, where she opened her first well-being center, Joiya spa, in 2003, and launched a skincare and spa line, Russie Blanche, in 2009.
- Vanity Fair, July 2005, p. 122. Online copy of article The Man in the Latex Suit
- Навратилова создаст семью с участницей конкурса «Мисс Вселенная» от СССР. sport.rbc.ru (in Russian). 7 September 2014.
- MISS USSR Archived 2014-10-30 at the Wayback Machine at pageantopolis.com, accessed 26 September 2014
- "Founder". Russieblanche.com. Archived from the original on 13 February 2017. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Russieblanche.com (archived link)