|Member of the Kansas Senate|
from the 9th district
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Kay O'Connor|
|Born||February 22, 1957|
|Alma mater||University of Kansas|
|Profession||Allied Global Services Account Executive|
Julia Lynn is a Republican member of the Kansas Senate, representing the 9th District (Olathe, De Soto & Gardner) since 2006. On December 3, 2012, she was elected by her Republican colleagues as Assistant Majority Leader, with 22 of 32 votes. It was the first time Senate Republicans conducted leadership elections in Senate chambers. Elections have previously been conducted in a smaller conference room.
- 2015 Special Committee on Taxation
- Assessment and Taxation
- Commerce (Chair)
- Interstate Cooperation
- Legislative Post Audit Committee
- Telecommunications Study committee
- http://www.kanfocus.com/FMPro.php?-DB=House_Profiles_KS&-lay=Contact_Current&-format z=Contact_House.html&-RecID=326&-find
- "Senator Julia Lynn - Senate Assistant Majority Leader". Kansas Legislature, 2015-2016. Kansas Legislative Information System and Services. Retrieved 24 October 2015.
- "Leadership Results". Julia Lynn State Senator. Julia Lynn for State Senate. Retrieved 24 October 2015.
- "Meet Julia". Julia Lynn State Senator. Julia Lynn for State Senate. Retrieved 24 October 2015.