Julia Restoin Roitfeld
A graduate of New York's Parsons School of Design, Roitfeld was chosen by family friend Tom Ford as the face of his fragrance, Black Orchid, in 2006. She was featured in the Roberto Cavalli for H&M campaign, a Lancôme campaign shot by Mario Testino, and is an ambassador for both Accessorize and Mango (clothing). She consults for labels including Peter Som, Zac Posen, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Miu Miu. She also designed a lingerie collection for Kiki de Montparnasse.
Roitfeld was in a long-term relationship with Swedish model Robert Konjic. In May 2012, the couple announced the birth of their daughter Romy. Her friends include Riccardo Tisci, Lara Stone, and Helena Christensen.
Her younger brother is the art dealer Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld.
- "Julia Restoin Roitfeld expecting a baby - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk.
- "The 10 best dressed". Matches Fashion.
- "'Fashion has to change': Julia Restoin-Roitfeld interview - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk.
- "Julia Restoin-Roitfeld news and features". www.glamourmagazine.co.uk.
- "Julia Restoin Roitfeld turns lingerie designer - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk.
- "life of julia". www.juliarestoinroitfeld.com.
- "It's a girl for Julia Restoin Roitfeld - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk.
- "A menage a trois with Julia Restoin Roitfeld and Robert Konjic".