Julian Borger is a British journalist and nonfiction writer. He is the world affairs editor at The Guardian. He was a correspondent in the US, eastern Europe, the Middle East and the Balkans and covered the Bosnian War for the BBC. Borger is a contributor to Center of International Cooperation.
- Borger, Julian (2016). The Butcher's Trail: How the Search for Balkan War Criminals Became the World's Most Successful Manhunt. New York: Other Press. ISBN 9781590516058. OCLC 921420941.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Julian Borger|
- "Julian Borger". The Guardian. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- ""The Butcher's Trail": hunting down the Balkan war criminals, Newshour - BBC World Service". BBC. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- "Julian Borger". Center of International Cooperation.
- Arney, George (28 January 2016). "The Butcher's Trail by Julian Borger, book review: Tracking down the tyrants". The Independent. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- Gillet, Kit (13 January 2016). "Book review: The Butcher's Trail - a defining account of the manhunt for Balkan war criminals". The National. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- Yost, Mark (28 January 2016). "Getting Away with Murder in the Balkans". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 6 September 2016.