Julian Marsham, 8th Earl of Romney
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marriage & children
- Major David Charles Marsham, Viscount Marsham (born 18 April 1977); married Katherine F Phillips, has issue
- Hon Michael Julian Marsham (born 3 March 1979) married Hon. Lucy Harriet Beaumont, daughter of Wentworth Peter Ismay Beaumont, 4th Viscount Allendale
- Lady Laura Clare Marsham (born 18 March 1984), married James Meade, son of Olympian Richard Meade Lady Laura is a godmother of Prince Louis of Cambridge.
He succeeded his first cousin once removed, Michael Marsham, 7th Earl of Romney, in the earldom and the titles Baron Romney and Viscount Marsham in 2004.
- Peerage News: October 2012 Retrieved 2016-11-06.
- Montague-Smith, Patrick W., ed. (2008). "Romney, Earl of (Marsham) (Earl UK 1801, Bt 1663)". Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage 2008. London: Debrett's Peerage Limited.
- Winter, Laura, ed. (2016). "Romney, Julian Charles Marsham 8 Earl of (UK 2801); Sir". Debrett's People of Today 2016. London: Debrett's Peerage Limited.
- The Peerage.com entry for 8th Earl of Romney
- "No. 56465". The London Gazette (Supplement). 29 January 2002. p. 1121.
- "No. 60125". The London Gazette (Supplement). 24 April 2014. p. 7957.
- "Major Viscount Marsham and Miss K.F. Phillips". The Daily Telegraph. 27 December 2011.
- "The Beaumont Family" (PDF). Allendale Estates. 2015.
- "Prince William takes a break from fatherly duties to attend wedding with Prince Harry". The Daily Telegraph. 14 September 2013.
- BBC News report 9 July 2018
Nigel Rudolph Savory
| High Sheriff of Norfolk
The Viscountess Knollys of Norwich
|Peerage of England|
| Earl of Romney
David Marsham, Viscount Marsham