Julian Segura Camacho
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2011)|
Julián Segura Camacho is an author of Mexican American literature. His works have been adopted by many national university libraries, including the University of California system, and the University of Texas.
His book Huevos y la Mujer Latina: The De-Masculinization of the Macho was critiqued in the New York Daily News in 2007 by Dolores Prida.
- The Chicano Treatise (2005) ISBN 0-7618-2937-7
- Societal Suicide (2006) ISBN 0-7618-3514-8
- Unwanted and Not Included: The Saga of Mexican People in the US (2006) ISBN 0-7618-3528-8
- Huevos y la Mujer Latina: The De-Masculinization of the Macho (2007) ISBN 978-0-9796457-4-7
- Higher Education as Ignorance: The Contempt of Mexicans in the American Educational System (2008) ISBN 0-7618-4026-5
- "Chalino: Of Fulgor and Death (978-1-888205-08-4) by Floricanto Press.