|No. 89 New York Giants|
|Date of birth:||June 9, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Stratford, New Jersey|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||192 lb (87 kg)|
|High school:||Atco (NJ) Winslow Township|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2014|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Career Arena football statistics as of 2013|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
A native of Stratford, New Jersey, Talley attended high school at Winslow Township High School, graduating in 2007. He was named a First-Team All-State Group 3. His career totals at Winslow included 98 catches for 2,416 yards and 23 touchdowns including setting a school record in his senior year with 946 yards receiving. Talley signed a national letter of intent with the University of Massachusetts.
After redshirting for the 2007 season, Talley played in all 12 games as a freshman and totaled 18 catches for 234 yards. Talley followed up his freshman campaign with a 28 catch, 350-yard season in 2009 which included scoring his first collegiate touchdown. As a junior Talley was named Second Team All-CAA after catching 56 passes for 747 yards and 6 touchdowns. He was second on the team in receiving yards to teammate and future NFL star Victor Cruz. In his senior season Talley grabbed 60 passes for 759 yards and 4 touchdowns.
New York Giants
Talley spent the 2012 in the Giants preseason camp before being cut.
Return to New York Giants
Again he was invited to Giants camp in 2013 and following camp he was signed to the practice squad. Julian made his first professional appearance on December 22, 2013 after an injury to his former college teammate Victor Cruz opened up a spot on the 53 man roster.
On October 6, 2014, Talley along with cornerback Chandler Fenner were cut in order to sign cornerback Jayron Hosley (after completion of a drug suspension) and running back Michael Cox (from the practice squad) to the 53-man roster. On October 8, 2014, Talley was re-signed to the practice squad.
On September 5, 2015, Talley was waived by the Giants. On September 6, 2015, he was signed to the Giants' practice squad. On September 30, 2015, he was released by the Giants. On October 7, 2015, Talley was re-signed to the Giants' practice squad.
- Big Blue Morning: Hosley's back www.espn.com, Retrieved October 10, 2014
- Giants re-sign CB Chandler Fenner and WR Julian Talley to practice squad The Star-Ledger, Retrieved October 10, 2014
- Eisen, Michael (September 5, 2015). "New York Giants announce 53-man roster". Giants.com. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- Eisen, Michael (September 6, 2015). "Giants sign six players to practice squad". Giants.com. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- Eisen, Michael (September 30, 2015). "Giants add WR Tavarres King, QB G.J. Kinne to practice squad". Giants.com. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- Eisen, Michael (October 7, 2015). "Giants add WR Myles White to active roster, TE Daniel Fells to IR". Giants.com. Retrieved October 8, 2015.