Juliana Alves in the carnaval of 2010
|Born||Juliana Alves de Oliveira
May 3, 1982
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Juliana Alves de Oliveira (born May 3, 1982) is a Brazilian actress and model, known to participate in the reality show Big Brother Brasil 3 in 2003. Juliana won a spot in the program almost by accident: during a concert singer Luiz Melodia, she was approached by a producer of TV Globo, who invited her for an interview. This last step, Juliana participated in various tests, to be chosen.
Early life, career and Big Brother Brasil
Alves was born in Rio de Janeiro on May 3, 1982, daughter of teacher Fátima Machado and psychologist Sebastião Oliveira. From the beginning literacy by the third year of high school she studied at the Colégio Pedro II. At 18, she was a volunteer and one of the health workers project Gymkhana-Aids information ONG Criola, who fights against prejudice to black women. She graduated in Escola de Serviço Social da Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro. She studied dance, and her teacher nominated her to a famous choreographer, then starting as a dancer in Domingão do Faustão, doing amateur theater and advertising campaigns.
In 2002, Ahmed was approached by producers of reality show Big Brother Brasil after several tests and was confirmed in the third edition of the program. While in reality remained, she received immunity in the second week, was the third angel and group leader on Wednesday, winning a car as a gift for winning proof. Was eliminated in the sixth week after facing Dhomini Ferreira in the wall, and he later edition of the winner. After the actress out of Big Brother Brasil, she was invited to the novel Chocolate com Pimenta, where he played "the young fighter" Selma. With the end of the telenovela, was off work and joined in Psychology at the Rio de Janeiro State University with the quota system for blacks.
New jobs and notoriety
In 2005, participated in the series Mano a Mano of Rede TV as Rosy, participated in the play "Como o Diabo Gosta" and the same year made a cameo as Sheila in Prova de Amor of Rede Record. Two years later, Alves received a proposal from Rede Record to make a big role in a new novel, and at the same time, Globo invited her to act in the miniseries Amazônia, de Galvez a Chico Mendes in a minor role, finally accepting the proposal from Globo after receiving advice people she loved and trusted. In it, she played Áurea. After Amazônia, the actress auditioned for the six novel, but has not been hired by Rio broadcaster. In the same year embarked on Duas Caras, as "coquettish periguete" Gislaine Caó dos Santos. Because of its performance in the novel, won the Contigo! actress of revelation.
In 2008 made several contributions and program in Portuguese Episódio Especial, and Brazilian Casos e Acasos, Faça Sua História and A Grande Família. A year later, he played Suellen, a waitress who works in a pastry shop of an Indian family and used to attend a gaff in Lapa India – A Love Story. For his efforts, he won the best actress award at the Black Race Trophy 2009. In October 2009, made the cover of Playboy magazine and the end of the year, appeared on A Turma do Didi and Chico e Amigos.
Ti Ti Ti, other novels and cinema
Alves, in 2010, lived a villain and social climber Clotilde Matoso in Ti Ti Ti, and in the same year supported the government project "Levanta a Cabeça - Qual é a sua história?", Which aimed to enhance the black consciousness through activities in schools impact of state schools. In 2011, he acted in movies like Betina in the film Vamos Fazer um Brinde, which received no fee for making and has renewed its contract with Rede Globo for four years at the end of the year.
In 2012, gave life to villain and cook Dinha in Cheias de Charme, starred in an episode of audiovisual As Brasileiras, in the episode "A Mascarada do ABC" as the cabbie Janice. Made a contribution in the first season of Louco por Elas by Marina and as they appeared in the film for the second time in the film E Aí... Comeu? giving life to "smart" Isabela.
|2003||Big Brother Brasil 3||Herself (participant)||6th eliminated|
|Chocolate com Pimenta||Selma Cardoso de Almeida|
|2005||Mano a Mano||Rosy|
|Prova de Amor||Sheila||Cameo|
|2007||Amazônia, de Galvez a Chico Mendes||Áurea|
|Duas Caras||Gislaine Caó dos Santos|
|Casos e Acasos||Joelma||15º Episode: "A Nova Namorada, o Chefe e o Dia Fértil"|
|Faça Sua História||Domingas||21º Episode: "O Estouro da Boiada"|
|A Grande Família||Josiane (Women Jerimum)||Episode: "Babá Jerimum"|
|2009||India – A Love Story||Suellen|
|A Turma do Didi||Inês||(Appears in Video Martinho da Vila)|
|Chico e Amigos||Brenda||Special End of Year|
|2010||Ti Ti Ti||Clotilde Matoso|
|2012||As Brasileiras||Janice||Episode: "A Mascarada do ABC"|
|Louco por Elas||Mariana||Cameo|
|Cheias de Charme||Dinha|
|2015||Babilônia||Valeska de Paiva|
|2011||Vamos Fazer um Brinde||Betina|
|2012||E Aí... Comeu?||Isabela|
|2014||Made in China||Andressa|
|2005||Como o Diabo Gosta||Jandira|
Personal life and carnival
Alves met Guilherme Duarte, her current boyfriend, during the filming of the novel Duas Caras in 2007. He was surrounded by several girls and a mutual friend of the couple encouraged the two together, but the actress did not want to relate so early, but later they officiated dating. They interpreted a romantic couple in the plot and had the first meeting after the end of this. in 2010, they thought about getting married and lived together for a while, called "test" for them, but both returned to live alone then.
Critics say that Alves has "soul of a dancer." She was the muse Salgueiro and queen Battery Império da Tijuca in 2004. Representing the Mocidade Independente de Padre Miguel, Renascer de Jacarepaguá, Vila Isabel e Pérola Negra at the Carnival of São Paulo.
In 2013 she was crowned as Queen of the Unidos da Tijuca battery at dawn on November 25, 2013 the court trials of school, and was thrilled: "I thought it was be better prepared as they have been months of waiting. But when I stepped on the court I felt a lot of emotion, because today I'm meeting people who are part of my life, my family and my true friends, who are by my side at all times of my life.'m with my people, the week of black consciousness, is the best time of my life. define not even know what I'm feeling so excited. [...] when I see the smile of a component of the school saying that I played well all worth it". Alves paraded twice in Tijuca when little bayed.
Activism against racism
After being one of the agents and voluntary health project Gymkhana-AIDS information from ONG Criola fighting against prejudice to black women when she was 18, supported in 2011 the government project "Levanta a Cabeça - Qual é a sua história?", which aimed to enhance the black consciousness through activities in schools impact of state schools: "A few months ago my niece came home wondering why she was that color, why was her hair that way. Never heard of a white child who questioned their origin. School is largely responsible for the socialization of individuals [... ] I am very hopeful for the initiatives that are being taken, we have a law requiring the teaching of history and culture african in elementary schools and high schools. Since children absorb values that reproduce through learning, no one is born a racist."
Alves said that they suffered racism early in his career, and today handles it as an obstacle and not as "things of this world in which we live." It will please the quota system for black and brown Brazilian colleges, claiming: "With regard to equal opportunities are still very backward. Even fulfill pre-established quotas. That means we still need to fix this social injustice." The actress ranks Brazil as a country that hides the prejudice in general:
The proof that we are far behind on this issue and that racism exists in Brazil is precisely this whole discussion still exists. Today, more than 15 years ago, people are embarrassed and feel out of common sense when viewing intolerant. We see fewer people extolling and filling her mouth to be intolerant, because today racism is a crime, because society is more flexible toward homosexuals. Example is that when [the congressman] Jair Bolsonaro was speaking what he thinks, he received an answer to the height of public opinion. I think now it is very clear that it is not cool to be intolerant, but otherwise I think people still have not resolved this internally. Brazil is still a country that candle and hides under the rug all these issues.
- 'Periguete' de 'Duas caras' consagra a ex-BBB Juliana Alves
- Medeiros, Raquel de (2 January 2011). "Juliana Alves: ela é mais do que você pensa" (in Portuguese). Revista Dia-a-dia. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CARAS - Perfil: Juliana Alves" (in Portuguese). Revista Caras. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Gislaine X Juliana Alves". Duas Caras (in Portuguese). Globo.com. December 18, 2007. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Piovesan, Márcia, Lo-Bianco, Alessandro (11 January 2011). "Juliana Alves: "A Educação é o primeiro passo para o progresso de uma nação"". Educar para Crescer (in Portuguese). Editora Abril. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "Prêmio Cláudia 2000" (in Portuguese). ONG Criola. 2000. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Juliana Alves" (in Portuguese). Revista Afro. 18 August 2009. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "BBB3: Juliana está fora da disputa pelos R$ 500 mil - TV" (in Portuguese). Portal 13. 19 February 2003. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Pacheco, Renata (7 January 2011). "Jaqueline Farias, do 'BBB 11', já contracenou com Juliana Alves" (in Portuguese). Te Contei. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "JULIANA ALVES" (in Portuguese). Museu da TV. Retrieved February 15, 2013.
- Borges, Luana (16 May 2009). "Juliana Alves, a Suellen de "Caminho das Índias", escapou da pecha de ex-BBB" (in Portuguese). UOL. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "Juliana Alves". Mais Você (in Portuguese). Globo.com. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "As Big Brothers que conquistaram as novelas" (in Portuguese). A Noveleira. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Orosco, Dolores (14 January 2009). "Juliana Alves revive passado de 'BBB' em 'Caminho das Índias'". Globo.com (in Portuguese). G1. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Fussy, Peter (16 November 2009). "Juliana Alves brilha em noite de ausências do Troféu Raça Negra" (in Portuguese). Terra Networks. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "Playboy de outubro de 2009 traz fotos de Juliana Alves nua". UOL (in Portuguese). Visto Livre. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Juliana Alves vira estrela de musical em 'A Turma do Didi'" (in Portuguese). Terra Networks. 3 October 2009. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Mello, Juliana (23 March 2012). "TV Globo homenageia Chico Anysio com especial Chico & Amigos" (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "Ti-ti-ti: Juliana Alves será alpinista social" (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. 1 June 2010. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "Cavi Borges, Juliana Alves e Fabricio Santiago no Cine Chat de Dezembro". Globo.com (in Portuguese). Canal Brasil. 8 November 2012. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "Juliana Alves contracenará com Deborah Secco em seriado" (in Portuguese). IG. 5 December 2011. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Juliana Alves renova com a Globo: "Só tenho a agradecer a Deus"" (in Portuguese). Revista Quem. 6 December 2011. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Neves, Carla (8 June 2012). "No ar em "Cheias de Charme", Juliana Alves diz que público nem lembra que ela foi BBB" (in Portuguese). UOL. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Brasil, Jorge (2 May 2012). "Juliana Alves é Janice… A Mascarada do ABC (As Brasileiras)". Editora Abril (in Portuguese). M de Mulher. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "E Aí... Comeu" (in Portuguese). Globo Filmes. 21 June 2012. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Juliana Alves diz que evitava se envolver com par romântico antes de conhecer namorado na TV" (in Portuguese). UOL. June 6, 2012. Retrieved February 15, 2013.
- "O ciúme de Guilherme Duarte por Ju Alves" (in Portuguese). Revista Caras. March 11, 2011. Retrieved February 15, 2013.
- "Juliana Alves e Guilherme Duarte fazem planos de casamento" (in Portuguese). Ofuxico. April 21, 2010. Retrieved February 15, 2013.
- Chaves, Natália (February 21, 2012). "Juliana Alves desiste de morar com o namorado antes do casamento" (in Portuguese). O Dia. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- "Musas do carnaval 2013: Juliana Alves mostra que tem alma de passista" (in Portuguese). Pop. 30 January 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Juliana Alves, ex-musa da Vila Isabel, mostra todo o samba no pé na quadra do Salgueiro". Globo.com (in Portuguese). Extra. 25 July 2011. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Muniz, Clarice (25 November 2012). "Juliana Alves é coroada rainha de bateria da Unidos da Tijuca". Globo.com (in Portuguese). EGO. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Luvizotto, Debora, Manholer, Thiago (20 November 2010). ""Ninguém nasce racista", diz Juliana Alves em conversa com o Virgula sobre racismo". UOL (in Portuguese). Virgula. Retrieved 17 February 2013.
- Almeida, Carol (4 May 2011). "Cine PE: Juliana Alves diz que País ainda esconde preconceito" (in Portuguese). Terra Networks. Retrieved 17 February 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Juliana Alves.|