Juliana Oluwatobiloba Olayode
|Other names||Toyo Baby|
|Occupation||Actress, Author, Motivational Speaker|
Juliana Oluwatobiloba Olayode, also known as Toyo Baby, a sobriquet she got from starring as Toyosi in the series Jenifa's Diary; is a Nigerian actress and sexual purity activist. She is also known for being a public critic of sex before marriage among Nigerian youths. 
Juliana was born in a family of eight and was brought up in Lagos, Nigeria. Olayode hails from Ipokia local government of Ogun State. While growing up, she never thought she would become an actress even though she was a drama queen.
Before she came to limelight, she had featured in about four movies including Couple of Days where she featured as "Judith". She clinched the role in Jenifa's Diary after attending the audition. She has gone on to become a household name in the Nigeria movie industry. Despite gradually becoming a household name due to her role as Toyo Baby on the hit TV series, Olayode maintains her image as the girl next door. She strives to stay grounded despite the tendencies of fame and fortune. 
She has featured in some movies, including:
- Jenifa's Diary
- Where Does Beauty Go
- Rivers Between
- Couple of Days
- Life of disaster
- Move on
- The Cokers
- "People shouldn't have sex until they are married— Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby". Punch. 2 April 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- John Owen Nwachukwu (18 August 2017). "How I gave my virginity to my married music teacher – Actress Toyo Baby". DailyPostNg. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- "Most times I Reject Roles that are Not in Line With my Beliefs - Juliana "Toyo Baby" Olayode"". BellaNaija. 2 April 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Dupe Ayinla-Olayinsukanmi (26 September 2016). "Why i speak about my virginity - Toyo Baby". Thenation. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- ""Actress, Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Olayode speaks up following exit from 'Jenifa's Diary'". TheNet. 28 April 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- ""Jenifa's Diary" Actress Juliana Playode covers GemWoman Magazine's December Issue as she talks Sexual Purity, Working with Funke Akindele & More". bellanaija. 21 December 2016. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- "Money the root of funke akindele and juliana 'Toyo baby Oloyode's fight". Naij. 28 April 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- ""LIB Exclusive: Funke Akindele-Bello and her Jenifa Dairies' top co-star, Olayode 'Toyo baby' Juliana, part ways"". Linda Ikeji. 21 April 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Olayode, Juliana. "REBIRTH from Grass to Grace - Juliana Olayode". okadabooks.com.
- ""8 Things We Never Knew About Toyo Baby!"". woman.ng. woman.ng. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- ""JENIFA'S DIARY HAS BROUGHT ME FAME- NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS OLAYODE JULIANA AKA (TOYOSI)". dailymedia.com.ng. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- ""PHOTOS: MEET NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS FUNKE AKINDELE'S JENIFA'S DIARY TV SERIES CAST MEMBERS/ACTORS". dailymedia.com.ng. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Olayode Juliana, steadily killing it"#WomanCrushWednesday". Pulse.ng. 1 January 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- ""WHY I SPEAK ABOUT MY VIRGINITY –TOYO BABY". The Nation. DUPE AYINLA-OLASUNKANMI. Retrieved 11 May 2017.