1 September 1963 |
|Children||Tom Butler, Holly Butler|
Julie Dartnell (born 1 September 1963 in Stanford-le-Hope, Essex) is a British Oscar-winning makeup artist who won an Oscar at the 2012 Academy Awards for Best Makeup for the film Les Misérables. She shared her Oscar win with Lisa Westcott, the Head of Department for the film.
She has worked on nearly 40 films since 1989, where she made her debut with the BBC version of Prince Caspian.
- Pan (2015)
- Mortdecai (2015)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
- World War Z (2013)
- Les Misérables (2012)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Shakespeare in Love (1998)
- Oscar success forStanford Le Hope woman Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- "The 85th Academy Awards (2013) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Archived from the original on October 1, 2014. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|