Henderson in 2009
|Born||Julie Patrice Henderson
March 5, 1986
Houston, Texas, United States
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Dress size||4 (US)
|Shoe size||9 (US)
|Manager||New York Models|
Julie Patrice Henderson (/ /; born March 5, 1986) is an American model known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has also done advertisements for such notable clients as Benetton and Gant.
Henderson was discovered when she was 13 at the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School of Texas. Local ads and commercials followed her discovery, and by the time she was 16 she was already signed to New York Model Management. After graduation from Katy High School, she went to France to join Ford Models, then moved to New York City and began appearing within the pages of magazines such as Elle Girl and Teen Vogue. While in New York, Henderson modeled on the television show Behind the Velvet Rope. In 2002, she was named "overall professional female model of the year" at the Modeling Association of America International Convention. Henderson subsequently booked gigs worldwide and began doing print work for magazines like Harper’s Bazaar. In 2007, she made her first appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and returned in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
She has been in advertisements for Pantene, Hardees and Benetton. and in 2011 played a cowgirl in a jack in the box commercial. She is signed to the agencies Models 1, Modelwerk, New York Model Management, and Ford Models Europe - Paris.
- "Texas Births, 1926-1995", Familt Tree Legends
- Julie Henderson Height and Weight, zimbio.com, October 26, 2012.
- New York Models portfolio
- "Julie Henderson". FMD.
- "Barbizon Modeling and Acting School Alumni". BarbizonModeling.
- Askmen profile[unreliable source?]
- "Pop Culture Hot List" - Julie Henderson and Russell Simmons, SI web site
- Official website
- Julie Henderson on Twitter
- Julie Henderson at the Fashion Model Directory
- Julie's Barbizon Alumni page