||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||June 3, 1970|
|Origin||Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada|
|Associated acts||Corey Hart|
Masse released her self-titled debut album in 1990, a French language album that made her a star in Quebec and France, with the singles "C'est Zéro", "Billy", "Sans t'oublier" and "Prends bien garde". Her second album, À Contre Jour, followed in 1992.
In 1993, she won the Juno Award for Best New Female Artist. She married Sylvain Brault the same year.
In 1994, she released her debut English language album, Circle of One, on which she collaborated with Corey Hart (known for his early-1980s pop hits, such as "Sunglasses at Night"). Her relationship with Hart soon became romantic as well, and she divorced Brault in 1995.
She released a hits collection, Compilation, in 1996. She has not released another album since then, but has been a vocalist on Hart's albums and concert tours.
Hart and Masse married in 2000, and have four children together: daughters India, Dante and River, and son Rain. They now reside in The Bahamas.
- 1990: Julie Masse (Double Platinum)
- 1992: À Contre Jour (Platinum)
- 1994: Circle of One (Gold)
- 1996: Compilation
- Flick, Larry (7 November 1998). Columbia's Corey Hart paints his pop with a shade of 'Jade'. Billboard. pp. 14, 22. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- http://www.lapresse.ca/vivre/mode/201201/12/01-4485046-julie-masse-et-corey-hart-reincarnations-artistiques.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_B9_vivre_259_accueil_POS1. Missing or empty
|This article about a Canadian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|